“If you want to save the world, you have to understand photosynthesis.”
In a figurative sense, this means that knowing the basics of biology is necessary to understand one’s own actions and – if desired – to steer them in the direction of a more sustainable living and economic activity. CRM employs many very well-educated people who are happy to share their knowledge in a generally understandable form. We offer educational packages in various formats that can be booked with us. We discuss the time and financial framework in each case in advance in a personal meeting. Here are a few examples:
- Accompaniment of “Jugend forscht” projects (a German youth science competition)
- Participation in formats such as “Rent-a-scientist” or “YES!MINT”
- Lectures in schools, companies and universities on selected topics (e. g. sustainable aquaculture, natural cosmetics from the sea, blue biotechnology, etc.)
- Supervision of bachelor and master theses
- Educational modules on “CO2-neutral – what does that mean?” and “From fish to table – Blue Bioeconomy to touch and eat” are currently in progress and can soon be booked by groups (e. g. companies, clubs, private events) as an interactive educational package.
Feel free to contact us without obligation if you are interested in an educational offer! We are looking forward to meeting you!