CRM has many years of experience in the field of molecular biology and bioinformatics. Through our work in diverse research and development projects, we offer state-of-the-art methods and extensive know-how for the analysis of sequence data from marine and coastal environmental samples for biodiscovery or ecological studies.
We take on tasks ranging from sample collection to the creation and analysis of entire sequence databases:
- DNA & RNA extraction from environmental samples, also from polyphenol- and polysaccharide-rich algae (sampling and sample preparation)
- Gene expression analysis (custom gene expression arrays)
- Gene annotation service (genome and transcriptome)
- Identification of microorganisms via 16S/ITS analyses
- More on request, please contact us!
With CRM you have a competent partner with more than twenty years of experience in bioinformatics.