We provide a range of survey methods and monitoring services necessary for assessing and monitoring habitat quality in marine and inland water systems and adjacent land areas.
These include water quality assessments, species composition, and surveys of above- and below-water habitat types using dive operations, site surveys, sampling, echosounder and drone surveys.
In our team, research divers with many years of experience take care of underwater data collection. Our field biologists collect data on land. The samples are analyzed in our laboratory, and the results are processed according to customer requirements, e.g. as a GIS layer.
- Water quality (probes for temperature, salinity, pH, O2; other parameters on request
- Nutrient analyses
- Research diving
- Macrozoobenthos (tube samples, scratch samples, dredge samples, grab samples)
- Plankton studies
- Assessment of ecological status of coastal and flowing waters according to MSFD and WFD
- Plant species and Red List species survey
- Mapping of biotope types according to the current mapping instructions and the biotope type key of the respective federal state
- Avifaunistic surveys
- Photo and video documentation, echosounder mapping, drone surveys
- Query and presentation of existing data
- Map production in GIS