The preparation of expertises on all environmental aspects in the sea and on the coast is a focus of CRM.
We cover following topics:
- Analysis and assessment of water quality and ecological status of coastal waters and advice on the rehabilitation and restoration (physical, chemical, microbiological and ecological analyses of sediments and seawater)
- Conducting feasibility and environmental impact assessments to identify, safeguard and assess the potential impact of a planned ocean or coastal project
- Hydrographic and biological monitoring
- Design and monitoring of compensatory measures
- Estimation of the ecological impact of dredging and dredging in the sea